A global financial firm is seeking a Product Control Analyst to support their Trading Business in Midtown, NYC. Apply now for more details!
Job overview: The role will require this person to work closely with the firm's Trading Desks, Risk Management, Operations and other areas of Finance on a daily basis. The team is primary responsible for producing the daily revenue and balance sheet reporting for the desk.
- Daily P&L reporting and explanation on results
- Responsible to attribute P&L by risk factors (Rate Delta, Credit Delta, New Deal, etc.)
- Ensure trade marks are fair value and monitor trades on specific trading desks
- Prepare market commentary for P&L movements
- Reconcile P&L and Balance Sheets front to back
- 1-4 years of related Product Control experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Strong understanding of accounting fundamentals
- Strong Excel skills and ability to analyze large sets of data