Opportunities available in both New York and Chicago. A leading global hedge fund is seeking Python and KDB Site Reliability Engineer to join their Electronic Trading business. You'll own production operations of a global, highly scaled system, powering research across the platform, developing an effective model to configure and manage tens of thousands of business-critical interconnected micro services running across multiple data centers. This firm offers top of market compensation and a collaborative culture.
We're excited about candidates who:
- Strong Python
- Automation tool experience - Salt, Puppet or Ansible
- Proficient in Q programming
- Exposure to KDB infrastructure
- Experience with release management - Jenkins or Bamboo preferred
- Containerization tools such as Kubernetes or Docker