Business Analysis, AVP
Who we are looking for
Treasury Business Analyst, AVP will lead business requirements gathering and subsequent technology solution implementations. This role will be responsible for system and business requirements gathering and analysis. Business Analyst will work with the cross functional teams across Risk, Finance and other stakeholders to understand the relevant requirements and implement solutions to support those requirements. Candidate will also be involved with data analysis, data quality metrics and development of data quality monitoring dashboards using various BI tools. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Business Analyst, AVP you will
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Elicit requirements with the stakeholders and work with IT to implement.
- Design and document the configuration of the systems and the applications used for the project delivery
- Design and document reports required by system stakeholders
- Jointly with FRIBS and IT Project Managers as well as Product Owners, manage development of the project delivery timelines
- Provide recommendations to improve the FRIBS systems, technology, and processes based on risk and control gaps
- Analyze complex problems, derive options, solutions and present in an understandable manner to stakeholders at multiple levels
- Candidate should have good understanding of capital market products
- Understand organizational context and be able to identify and engage relevant stakeholders to overcome challenges or escalate as appropriate
- Act as a liaison and SME for FRIBS Technology and support ongoing portfolio of projects
- Mentor junior team member
About State Street What we do.
- 5+ years of proven system implementation experience in a dynamic business environment with analytical database, reporting knowledge is required as a Lead Business Analyst/Reporting Analyst
- MS in Finance, MIS, Computer Science or related required
- Experience with waterfall and agile software development methodologies
- Experience with business intelligence tools and data visualization concepts
- Ability to analyze complex problems, derive solutions and present options and solutions to stakeholders and senior management
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure and deadline oriented environment
- Strong in analytical thinking, problem solving, research, time management, and verbal and written communication
- Able to take ownership and initiative, to negotiate, influence and build consensus and successfully navigate within a demanding and international environment of a leading global financial institution
- Experience in facilitating solutions across multiple stakeholders with different and diverse backgrounds
- Strong ability to ability to Influence people that do not have a reporting relationship and will have other priorities
- Familiarity with Capital Market products
- Sound understanding of industry best practices, experience with relational database structures, SQL, data warehouse and reporting techniques.
- Knowledge of State Street product/services offering is plus.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers