- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 11 Dec 18
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
At Wellington Management you will continually learn, develop, and expand your skills. As part of an inclusive culture, you will meet smart, progressive individuals who will challenge you to solve problems, anticipate our clients' needs, and enhance our proprietary systems and platforms. Our company motto is Client, Firm, Self.
THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FLOATER PROGRAM
As a Floater you will follow an exciting pathway that will lead you through rotational assignments that help build your industry knowledge, technical skills, leadership and collaboration. The Floater position is intended to provide candidates for future openings and support to busy administrative teams.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
We are a growing international organization, and we strongly value global experiences. Your accomplishments, achievements, attitude, and drive are of the utmost importance.
Ideal candidates demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong detail-orientation and ability to produce accurate, high-quality work under deadline while accommodating last-minute changes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of reliability, diligence, professionalism and discretion
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Experience with MS Outlook for email, calendar management, and meeting coordination a plus
- Experience with creating and editing PowerPoint presentations; familiarity with Adobe Acrobat preferred
- Exposure to international contexts, whether through work experience, study or living abroad, and/or personal travel, is preferred
- Positive, can-do attitude; Flexibility; Sense of humor
- Candidates should be flexible to work between the hours of 7:30 am - 6 pm as the business dictates need though core hours are 8 am - 5 pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .