- Miami, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- 04 Sep 17
Head of Wealth Management Operations; Global Private Bank: Miami, Florida
- Location: Miami, FL, USA
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
My client, an international private bank, is seeking a dynamic team leader to help head their operations in a newly created position.As the bank continues to grow in both assets and employees, the firm has made the decision to create this Executive Director level position that will report directly into the CEO to assist with the running of the International Wealth and Investment banking operations.
They are expanding in all areas throughout the bank and require a person with high-quality people skills and management skills to help facilitate this growth across the group. Knowledge and high-level skill sets within Wealth Management, Private Banking and Investment Banking is highly desired. This is a newly created position within a well established and highly successful private and investment bank and this position can be based out of more than one location. Career progression for this role is very appealing and there is a competitive compensation plan for this position.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a senior position within front and back office
- Wealth Management, Investment Banking or Private Banking experience preferred
- Strong operations experience
- Leadership experience in several different departments of a financial institution
- MBA or higher education preferred but not required
- International experience is highly desired and multiple languages spoken also preferred but not required