At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly.
As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities . To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role. Key Responsibilities for this role:
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in M&G's operational risk
- To work with the technical & operational areas to co-create and refine fraud risk frameworks across key journeys which inform priorities and protect customers and the business
- To agree and implement processes which integrate with 2nd line oversight and partner organisation's fraud teams to monitor transactions, investigate alerts, develop interventions, reduce false positives & increase our effectiveness in detecting suspicious transactions
- To create the operational capability to support that activity across all COO Operational areas
- To support the design of the enterprise wide target operating model (and associated business case) to make this a permanent feature
- To use this capability to enable increased digitisation and automation through providing enhanced monitoring which is fit to replace human interventions
- Leadership through uncharted waters
- Strong business network accessing fraud risks, data, business processes and product knowledge
- Leading groups through ambiguity and fluid situations to clear outcomes
- Collaboration and exploration across varied skill sets
- Problem solving
- Decision & consensus making
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.