Technology Business Analyst - Investment Management
- GBP60000 - GBP72000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 11 Jan 19
Technology Business Analyst - Investment Management will involve working as a business systems analyst in Middle and Back Office technology across projects and continuous change. The analyst must document specifications that meet with current standards, be able to interpret and clearly define the objectives, requirements and critical success factors. The role will be involved in a major data migration onto an SQL based platform.
A major London based Asset Manager
Technology Business Analyst - Investment Management Role Responsibilities
- Engage with the technology and business teams to understand and capture their requirements
- Able to clearly communicate progress to project managers and senior management.
- Act as a bridge between the technology and business teams in an agile methodology environment
- Work with and support both Technology and the business.
- Structured analysis & design.
- Written & oral communication.
- Facilitation of meetings & the completion of deliverables.
- Development & execution of functional and UAT test models.
- Good SQL and relational database design with regards to investment management systems
- Good understanding of front-to-back processing within asset management
- Understanding of how data is used within asset management
Technology Business Analyst - Investment Management Experience:
- High level understanding of back or middle office environments within Financial Services
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst/ Data Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
- Relevant technology experience
- Experience of working within project environments (to timelines/requirements)
- A self-starter - motivated and able to act on own initiative. Enthusiastic.
- Inquisitive, with good logical, analytical, and diagnostic skills.
- Pro-active, owns and resolves issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining quality.
- Able to motivate & contribute to and or lead effective teams.
- Approachable and able to work with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the regulatory environment
- Data analysis
£60K - £72K basic plus benefits