Senior Business Analyst – Transaction Monitoring / Trade Surveillance. A leading investment bank are improving automation in transaction monitoring processes and systems and are looking for a regulatory focused business analyst to perform risk assessments the processes relating to global markets products.
You will be responsible for understanding relevant regulatory policies and conducing risk assessments on transaction monitoring processes to understand their effectiveness. This will involve some business requirements work, but also risk assessment work and process analysis.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years business analysis experience within global investment banking environments
- Experience conducting risk assessments and analysing regulatory policy
- Practical experience in transaction monitoring, trade surveillance or similar area
- End-to-end business analysis skills, with process and policy focused projects experience
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £620/day PAYE role (c. £750 umbrella) based London, hybrid working, initially for six months.