Our client, a growing ETF funds business is looking for a high-quality Quantitative Portfolio Analyst to join their London office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of quantitative processes and portfolio analytics in support of the Distribution, Portfolio Analytics, and Investment teams. The role will have exposure to the firm’s thematic, smart beta and actively managed strategies.
- Support the Multi-Asset and Fixed Income Investment teams in the operation of their quantitatively driven models and in the development of the teams’ investment processes
- Provide product and portfolio insights, and value-added portfolio analytics to the Distribution and Investment teams
- Collaborate with the Portfolio Analytics team in the delivery of attribution, exposure, and performance analytics reports, portfolio analytics, automation tools and other processes
- Produce business metrics as required by senior management
- Deliver analytics research as needed by the Product and Marketing teams in support of business strategy projects
- Knowledge of the ETF and fixed income universes
- Solid quantitative analysis skills and capacity to produce insightful conclusions from data
- Knowledge of Python, Mathematica, and/or other analytical programming languages
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative tools such as Bloomberg, Morningstar and/or other databases
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced language skills in another European language are a plus