- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 May 18
Project Manager/Business Analyst # 109868
Regulatory Strategy and Business Change programmes deliver financial regulation changes globally for the bank. This role supports the Global Markets team. Numerous regulators across the globe are introducing provisions to improve transparency and reduce the risks associated with trading securities and OTC derivatives which impact the bank.
The successful candidate will join a highly valued team. They will gain exposure to multiple areas of the bank and will be well positioned to build a complete understanding of the front-to-back operations of a global investment bank. They will work on high profile and strategically important projects to ensure the bank's ongoing compliance with regulations as they evolve and will be in a position to develop a broad network of contacts across the bank.
The main responsibilities and key tasks:
- Requirements Planning & Management.
- Employing structured analysis techniques such as Use Cases, UML, decision tables to ensure completeness, clarity and non-ambiguity of requirements.
- Proactive identification and resolution of requirements conflicts.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the business architecture.
- Verifying requirements and their scope and priorities with stakeholders and industry.
- Managing requirements change and maintaining requirements traceability.
- Working with technical teams to validate proposed solutions.
- Effectively presenting the information needed to facilitate a decision to move forward with the proposed solution.
- Test preparation and execution.
- Process mapping.
- Defining procedures.
- User training.
- Develop a sound understanding of the Bank's policies and systems.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Experience in industry.
- Fixed Income/Equity Experience a must - with front office exposure.
- Experience of managing regulatory work in the field of Business Conduct change is a must, particularly key business analysis skills around MIFID II Inducements work.
- Track record in delivering analysis for major projects especially projects delivered in an investment bank or similar institution.
- Business analysis experience with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an International investment bank.
- Strong knowledge of investment banking processes - front to back.
- Has been involved in managing or analysis of change.
- Experience of dealing with senior management.
- Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you (e.g. from clients, from other departments, external suppliers).
- Solid knowledge of IT: managing IT-oriented projects, user's requirements/testing. Must have interfaced with technology groups and IT implementations.
- Formal presentation skills.
- General business analysis and problem solving skills.
Closing date: 22nd May 2018