Manager Reporting & Analytics, Digital Finance Technology, Finance & Performance, Consulting, London
Your opportunity Develop your technical and advisory skills delivering end-to-end client solutions, from design to implementation, to an outstanding client base.
Enterprise Technology & Performance
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
You will consult with clients and manage teams in business reporting and analytics projects, using best in class solutions e.g. Qlik, Power BI and Tableau. You will be responsible for your project team and for the delivery and implementation of large-scale Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions as you work on a range of projects in cross-functional teams.
You will be responsible for:
Your work, your choice
- Leading the successful design and configuration of EPM applications e.g. Qlik, Power BI and Tableau in order to deliver a solution that best fits the client's requirements
- Managing project teams to advise on best practices and processes in business reporting in order to improve the visibility, accuracy and timeliness of the reporting cycle
- Advising on the various solutions available to meet the client's needs and the relative advantages and disadvantages of those solutions
- Establishing effective working relationships with clients as part of the project delivery role and advising them using your knowledge of the industry that they operate in
- Performing practice development including contributing to client bids, thought leadership pieces, industry events, supporting the delivery of training or managing team communications
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your home office will be London, but this client-facing role provides lots of opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas.
This is a full-time permanent contract opportunity. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns including working remotely. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
You will demonstrate:
Your service line: Consulting
- Experience managing diverse teams and coaching/mentoring junior talent
- Experience in a business reporting discipline (management and statutory) within management consulting or relevant experience working in industry
- Experience of at least one full implementation lifecycle of a Reporting and Analytics solution e.g. Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, SAP Analytics, Oracle Analytics, Oracle BI, Tagetik and/or leading solutions
- Ability to translate and present technical information to a non-technical audience in a clear, concise, appropriate manner
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Effective cross-functional project management skills, with experience of working with geographically dispersed teams and clients
- Qualified/Part-Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA is advantageous
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
REF: WPFULL RTWPROG SLCONS BAETEC CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 177895