Our client, a leading law firm, is recruiting a CDD Analyst for a 12-month contract. Duties will include;
- Dealing with the Firm’s more complex CDD issues, particularly in relation to companies and trusts (analysing documents provided by clients and advising whether further information is needed)
- Advising on CDD requirements for overseas offices which may differ from the UK approach
- Carrying out the risk assessments at client inception and also when CDD records are updated to see whether the client presents a higher than usual risk of money laundering
- Carrying out research to establish whether there is any adverse press about a prospective client and assessing its relevance
- Carrying out research on the source of wealth and funds and assisting with advice on this to the partners and fee earners
- Carrying out searches to identify whether a client is a politically exposed person (PEP) and preparing emails for Senior Management’s approval
- Conducting enhanced due diligence (EDD) research for high risk third country clients and preparing emails for Senior Management approval
- Assisting with the CDD inbox and general compliance queries
- Ad hoc sanctions screening to support the Analysts when required
- Assisting more senior colleagues in advising finance, partners, and fee earners on third party payments and additional due diligence requirements
- Management of specific compliance projects and ad-hoc research.
You should have at least 18 months KYC experience covering most of the above duties from another law firm, ideally including experience of corporate clients NB the role is 3d pw City office and 2d pw WFH.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to Justin in the first instance, email@example.com (including a contact number & email) however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.