Customer Relationship Management Team Lead in London | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Customer Relationship Management Team Lead
What you'll do
- We're seeking a talented leader with a passion for delighting customers by designing customer centric engagement experiences, to help us simplify our business model and accelerate our digital transformation plans
- You'll hire and establish a new CRM function for RBS International as you also lead the direction, design and implementation of the new CRM cloud platform
- It's an opportunity to apply your CRM knowledge over Microsoft's Dynamics 365 platform and gain excellent exposure for you and your work
In this key role, you'll set up and lead a team to transition the existing on-premise Dynamics CRM platform to the cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365. We'll look to you to help join up an end-to-end data platform strategy with your peers within the Data Engineering, Data Analysis and Data Science teams. Additionally, you'll work across the bank to make sure customer engagement processes are simplified, standardised and joined up within the CRM environment, supporting new ways of working and new ways to engage our customers.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Providing strategic input to all areas which impact or depend on the CRM system
- Engaging and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders including partners such as Microsoft
- Championing a customer-centric culture while elevating the agenda of CRM internally
- Provide strategic input to all areas which impact and/or depend on the CRM system
- Making sure your team have clear objectives and understand the vision of the bank
To join us in this role, you'll need a sound understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and its strategic role and functions. This will be coupled with proven experience of moving Dynamics from an on-premise environment to Microsoft Dynamics 365, in the cloud. You'll also need to be able to handle complexity and prioritise competing demands, and have strong risk management capabilities.
We'll also expect you to have:
- Excellent project planning and delivery skills, with the ability to drive the work of a disparate team
- People management, leadership, influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical, monitoring and reporting skills
- The ability to challenge and improve organisational culture to support the adoption of new ways of working
- The knowledge and capability to drive Agile working practices across the team
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.