Their core focus encompasses Insurance (P&C, life and health, distribution and services), Specialty Finance and also Fintechs. The ideal candidate will be familiar to the Insurance sector and insurance business structures.
This business offers a collegial and entrepreneurial environment and rewards staff with substantial responsibility and interaction with senior-level professionals and clients.
• Executing transactions within the context of deal teams
• Creation and preparation of client presentations in support of new business development and transaction execution
• Coordinating and performing business due diligence, valuation etc
• Preparation of confidential memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches, and other presentations
• Involvement in building relationships and maintaining direct contact with current and prospective clients
• Providing guidance, mentorship, and training to Analysts
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities and background:
• Specialist FIG and Insurance investment banking experience
• Assist in leading discussions with senior client executives and target management
• Assist in initiating and extending group marketing and client development efforts
• Ability to grow our business and act entrepreneurially
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.