Associate - Top Tier Real Estate Private Equity
- GBP85000.00 - GBP100000 per annum + up to 200% bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Circle Square Talent
- 18 Feb 19
We are working with one of the world's leading private equity firms to hire an Associate for their European Real Estate Acquisitions team in London.
The firm is very well capitalised and targets Pan-European opportunistic / distressed equity investments, with a focus towards corporate investments in the Real Estate industry and operational assets.
Working in a well-established but expanding team, the role will provide a high level of responsibility and autonomy and the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and complex deals in European Real Estate private equity.
The role will involve working on all aspects of Real Estate private equity investing, from origination to analysis and deal execution.
Candidates will only be considered for this opportunity if they are able to meet the following criteria:
- 18 months to 3 years career experience in top tier Real Estate investment banking or Real Estate private equity acquisitions (Real Estate industry experience is essential)
- Excellent academic track record
- A strong level of Real Estate cash-flow modelling ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Highly analytical and logical
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Fluency in a European language is helpful but not essential