Build highly available commercial products alongside apps that make a genuine difference to the world we live in.
Do you genuinely want to use a tech stack- that is home to the latest technologies- to help build commercial applications with a significant mainstream appeal?
This is your chance.
A team that offers these opportunities in abundance is hiring.
Your new team:
- Is cross functional/agile. You'll rub shoulders with a host of skillsets across all elements of the SDLC while gaining a better understanding of your own role in the process.
- Develops applications that allows the world's largest brands to engage their customers
- Is "tech agnostic" with a tech stack as broad as your own imagination, meaning you'll always be using tech that is "fit for purpose".
Why should you join?
Odds are you're looking for a number of things from your next role so hopefully this bit covers it:
- You'll get the most out of your skillset using the likes of AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS or anything else that is the best tool to get the job done.
- You'll be invested in. We operate in a marketplace where the most skilled are the most valued. This company will ensure you are highly skilled and able to maintain the high standards they have set.
- You'll gain exposure in all things Agile, working in Agile Pods to deliver highly visible applications/products.
What you'll need to join?
- The drive to progress your career to a position of technical leadership.
- You don't have an overdependence on frameworks.
- You'll be paid between £35,000-£45,000 per year.
- You'll receive a bonus that averages at 10% on top of your annual income (£3,500- £4,500 per year).
- You'll take advantage of dedicated learning budgets.
- You'll receive private healthcare.
- You'll take advantage of various "wellness incentives".
- You'll be presented with a personalised professional (and technical) development plan.
If you just want to learn more about the role you can contact Dean Kelly at Anson McCade Recruitment.