IT Voice Support Engineer
- Jan 05, 2021
- £40k - £60k
Cisco, Voice support, Engineering, Resolves L1 & L2 incidents logged via service desk & online, Cisco UCCE, Cisco CUIC, Eleveo (Zoom) Call Recording
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a exciting firm who is actively seeking a IT Voice Support engineer to join their team in Basingstoke. Job Responsibilities:
- Manages patching and updates to existing voice systems
- Vendor Management - Natilik, Vodafone
- Analyses performance of voice technologies, including usage and load patterns and system responses. Monitors system performance, troubleshoot outages and manages vendors to ensure optimal system performance.
- Resolves L1 & L2 incidents logged via service desk & online.
- Carries out IT requests for Voice technologies.
- Administration and configuration of Cisco UCCE, Cisco CUIC, Eleveo (Zoom) Call Recording Teleopti Work Force Management, Acqueon Outbound Dialling Campaign Manager, Vodafone INContact
- Designing and supporting Voice infrastructure and its associated software, including but not limited to PBX's, Reporting applications, Call Centre technologies including CTI integration, reporting, recording and work force management.
A minimum of 3 years experiencing working as a technical expert in the following fields:
- IP Telephony and Contact Centre Application technical support
- Expertise with Cisco UCCE, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Finesse, Cisco CVP, Cisco CUIC
- Skilled at integrating other ancillary voice technologies, such as Eleveo call recording, Teleopti WFM, Acqueon outbound Dialler
- Strong knowledge of networking principles and understanding of VoIP, SIP, H.323, TCP/IP, IP VLANs, Ethernet, Routing, Switching, DHCP, DNS and QoS
- Demonstrable technical ability in order to contribute to the design, integration and support of network/voice Infrastructure.
- A service orientated driven individual who is committed to continual service improvement.
- The individual must be comfortable with objectively challenging their peers, superiors and reports to ensure adherence to agreed quality standards (this equally applies to vendors).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.