Our client is an International fund accounting and administration service provider to private equity and hedge funds. Due to business expansion, they are currently looking for Senior Fund Accountants to cover their alternative investments clients.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and updating of distribution waterfall models
- Preparation of capital call and distribution calculation, cash allocations, investor services
- NAV calculations
- Implementation of fund structures onto designed accounting systems
- Act as point of contact with clients and handle clients relationships
- Providing support to internal and external parties such as auditors, lawyers and liaising with property management companies
- Min Bachelors, preferrably accounting graduate with at least 1 year experience / knowledge in Private equity, Hedge or financial instruments
- Financial instrument accounting knowledge is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel skills and a team player
Interested parties please send your resume in word format to Amy Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA License Number: 16C7899 | Registration no: R1762339 | Amethyst Partners (a trading division of Timesconsult Pte Ltd)