Senior Associate, eFX Application Support Engineer, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The support team provides operational support for e-Commerce trading business across multiple Asian geographies on dealer to client applications which are mission critical, high frequency and low latency vendor and inhouse systems. The scope is to support FX e-commerce and Cash business products.
It a great team to join and operationally very dynamic in nature. The individual is expected to bring in more energy with strong hands on technical capability to the team and we offer a great working environment to improve the knowledge and skills of the incumbent. Responsibilities
Requirements At least 3 years working in an Application Support Environment Core technical competency required:
- Provide Level 2 Support for Treasury and Market's e-FX Applications
- Responsible for stability of production environments ensuring application and all interfaces have maximum availability.
- Collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in investigating, testing and implementing Application fix
- Follow escalation procedures during outages
- Responsible for handling Change Management, raising Change Request and scheduling for the implementation of fixes and enhancements.
- Act as a facilitator and coordinate between various teams like Infrastructure, Level 1, Application vendor to resolve complex issues and outages
- Ensure all new deployments have correct documentation and training
- Ensure accurate and timely incident and problem logging
- Track incidents and provide regular updates to users on request status and progress
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and Regular Reporting to identify areas for review for improvement
- Write Unix scripts and suggest automation to improve efficiency/effectiveness of support team
- Unix Shell /Perl Scripting
- SQL, preferably in Oracle
- Apache Server
- Java programming
- Exposure to ITRS configuration, dashboard
- Network troubleshooting basics
- Strong experience in supporting critical front office applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform impact analysis in a structured manner.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- With a keen interest in providing high service quality and familiar with the demands of a 24x7 support environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.