Listed on the US NASDAQ stock exchange, our pharmaceutical client is looking for a candidate well versed with the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) and GAAP standards. The role comes with high growth potential should the incumbent prove him/herself to be the right person at the right job. He/She will report directly to the Finance Director in a managerial position. The successful candidate will engage and work with external parties to design and drive internal processes across to ensure the company is SOX compliant.
- Design & drive internal processes with external parties to ensure SOX compliance
- Drive 20F & registration filings to SEC
- Corporate reporting and compliance matters
- Provide FP&A support to the Finance Director
- Review work processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the Finance Director
- Accounting Degree or equivalent with at least 3 to 4 years relevant experience / Candidates who have worked in US listed companies within the internal audit dept and/or SOX knowledge will have strong advantage.
- Confident communication skills with an effective style to reach various stakeholders.
- Proven leadership with good communication and interpersonal skills to work with and through people at all levels.
- Right attitude and mindset towards learning the industry will suffice if candidate lacks industry knowledge.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate can look forward to exciting growth opportunities with a high growth US listed pharmaceutical company.
Please contact Charles at +65 9711 9625 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R22110328
Only successful candidates will be notified.