Research Associate (Equities)
- Permanent, Full time
- Options Group
- 20 Mar 19
An established global asset manager with a strong Asia footprint is looking to hire 2 research associates as part of their expansion plans for their Asia operations. Position is based in Singapore and has a global coverage.
- Conduct fundamental research on listed companies within the allocated sector and present ideas to the Equity PM in stock selection and portfolio monitoring
- Build detailed financial models, company analysis and valuations, as well as maintaining existing financial databases.
- Help with the writing of regular research reports on covered financial services companies, as well as industry thematic reports.
- Provide industry insight and analysis to sales team and institutional clients.
- Travel to meet companies, regulators and investors on a regular basis.
- Around 2 - 5 years relevant experience in equity analysis and investment in the regional markets
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- A highly motivated energetic individual, who is a team player with the right attitude who can also consistently deliver amidst tight deadlines, high quality and error free work.
- Good analytical and writing skills. Financial modelling skills are a plus.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com