Our client is a major Hedge Fund company and operates worldwide and is looking to hire an experienced Compliance Manager.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Provide practical and accurate compliance advice to the business
- Perform regular and ad-hoc reviews, monitoring and handling on compliance and regulatory matters regarding regulated activities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for implementation of compliance related projects, implementing and reviewing policies and procedures on regulatory compliance
- Identify process and control deficiencies and enhance respective risk mitigating control procedures
- Handle regulatory requests, enquiries and examinations
- Liaise and collaborate with different departments to formulate, drive and implement remediation of compliance issues
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or related discipline with a minimum 5 years of compliance experience in fund management industry
- Sound knowledge in rules and regulations administered by the Asia-Pacific regulators, compliance best practices, financial products as well as securities business
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong team player and fast learner
- Attentive to details, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.