Implementation Manager - Global Transaction Services (GTS)
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers. Key Accountabilities
Job Duties & responsibilities
- Technical Implementation Manager is required to project manage by having a full and effective control of all technical implementation activities, issues, managing customer concerns in an efficient way without affecting DBS's relationship to the customer;
- Responsible for all required technical integration activities (file format testing, UAT, PVT, etc) during & throughout the whole implementation stage until the service is smoothly delivered for the client;
- Be a technical expert on GTS's Channel Integration Capabilities (IDEAL, H2H, SWIFT) and work cohesively with the client's assigned technical resource teams to integrate seamlessly with client's ERP/TMS systems;
- Successfully manage all technical implementation issues arising during the implementation stage;
- Provide customer feedback to Product Management team, commenting on new system requirement, and assisting in live tests;
- Take the initiative of highlighting 'gaps' in the solutions' functionalities, and referring these to Product Manager.
- Design & scope the technical solution
- Countries and products
- File Formats and messaging
- Data security and non-repudiation
- Data flow
- Any impact to workflow
- Recommend solutions
- Setup and roll-out plans
- Implementation of technical solution
- System Configurations (TEST and PROD)
- System Development, if any
- System testing (TEST and PROD)
- Continuously manage and support the customers to achieve greater user satisfaction
- General knowledge of client's ERP systems. In-depth technical knowledge is not required.
- Post Graduate Degree is preferred.
- Strong soft skills in the following areas
- Leadership skill and prior experience in managing a small team is preferred
- Effective communication skill
- Planning and organisation skill
- Effective problem-solving skill
- Time Management and Ability to work under tight timeline
- "Can-do" attitude and strong commitment to deliver business objectives
- Client-centric mindset
- Change Agent - ability to embrace change positively and effectively
- Prior experience of GTS business is preferred, including general banking knowledge.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.