Our esteemed client is one of the largest Global Corporate banks and they are currently hiring a AVP, Communications Surveillance (1-year contract) with relevant transaction / trade / communications surveillance experience to join their Compliance & Control department.
Department: Compliance, AML, & Control
Tenure: 1-year contract – renewable + 1 month completion bonus
- Help oversee the performance of centralised surveillance for the APAC region, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies & procedures and SLAs as applicable.
- Review and escalate further (as appropriate) alerts as part of a Level 2 surveillance function.
- Work with local Compliance units across APAC to help resolve true-hits;
- Ensure Surveillance work performed has been properly documented;
- Consolidate monthly reports and management information on the Surveillance performed;
- Help develop and deliver relevant training to staff across APAC involved in Surveillance;
- Contribute to the overall surveillance program to ensure robustness and applicability to the Bank’s policies and regulations.
- Support initiatives and projects where requested, in particular as part of ongoing efforts to enhance the Bank’s surveillance.
- Other responsibilities relating to the function and management as instructed by Line Management from time to time
- Relevant 2 - 3 years or more of compliance experience handling transaction / trade / communications surveillance within the Banking Industry
- Meticulous, organized, accurate and analytical with a team-oriented approach to completing objectives
- Can-do attitude to learn and grow, being part of a team that drives for very high standards and challenges itself to improve
- Relevant experience in financial services, in particular Corporate & Investment banking will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work and manage stakeholders
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (RCB No. 200007268E)
EA License No. 01C4394
EA Registration No. R1987366 (Lim Ern-Shen, Samuel)