Associate Recruitment Consultant
- early finishes, vegas, rolexes!
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Investment Banking
- 11 Dec 18
We are a global business with offices in 10 locations and are looking to hire Associate Recruitment Consultants for our Singapore office. This role would be perfect for you if you're self-motivated, driven and looking to be in a company that rewards you for the effort you put in.
PHAIDON INTERNATIONAL - ASSOCIATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Phaidon International is an award-winning, market-leading recruitment business which specializes in recruitment within the following industries here in our Singapore office:
* Selby Jennings - Banking & Financial Services
* LVI Associates - Renewable Energy and Infrastructure
We are a global business with a presence in 10 locations (USA, Europe and Asia Pacific) and are looking to hire Associate Recruitment Consultants for our Singapore office. This role would be perfect for you if you're self-motivated, driven and looking to be in a company that rewards you for the effort you put in.
Responsibilities - Associate Recruitment Consultant:
* 360 recruitment experience - experience in securing new business as well as expanding the business with existing clients.
* Dealing with 'C-Level' stakeholders within target and existing clients
* Managing Sales Pipeline and Candidate/Client Data in an organized and structured format
* Manage/expand a client portfolio and be able to deliver monthly billing targets through pre-defined activity levels
* Strong business development capabilities to value-add to the team and the business
* Engage in client meetings to foster deeper relationships
* Work efficiently and effectively on a daily basis to achieve maximum results
Requirements - Associate Recruitment Consultant:
* Graduate degree holder
* Experience in business development/sales/telesales an advantage
* Experience in pitching to 'C-Level' stakeholders
* Good interpersonal skills; a detailed and organized person who can work with "team" but also excel individually
* Ability to deal with high pressure and excel in a target-driven environment
* Must be able to take direction but also demonstrate initiative
* Has the drive and business acumen to take responsibility for your own business/desk and thrives on the opportunity
* Exceptional communication skills
Perks & benefits - Associate Recruitment Consultant:
* On offer is a very competitive base salary/commission scheme that begins at 10% and goes up to 35% (paid monthly)
* Attractive commission thresholds which DO NOT rollover
* Very clear career path with promotions achieved through billings and performance
* Open plan and spacious working environment
* Award-winning in-house training through various programmes (We also have an L&D manager based here in our office!)
* Great platform to develop additional skills and more importantly ready yourself for that next promotion
* Weekly, monthly and annual incentives such as international holidays (yearly Vegas trips!), Lunch Clubs, BBQ's, early finish on Fridays etc
The role is based in Singapore, with international opportunities available after a period of high performance and most importantly you will be given the autonomy, responsibility, and support to run your desk.
Apply now via the link or send in your CVs !