OCBC Bank opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with OCBC Bank as an Agile Coach
in our Operation & Technology Division.
At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork, and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
The incumbent is responsible to coach agile teams, provide deep coaching to instil the agile principles and values to ensure consistent practices are communicated across teams. The agile coach must be capable of coaching Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and the Development teams at varying level of maturity. The agile coach must have good understanding of the business and technology. The coach needs to be the change agent and help to make the agile transformation a success. Responsibilities
- Impart agile knowledge. Train the squad to build their agile skill and knowledge. Develop agile master classes training artefacts and provide deep learning for all agile practitioners in OCBC.
- Coach agile team to develop their agility maturity. Provide deep coaching to agile teams.
- Help to set the structure and support interactions. Guide and hand hold squad to establish fixed cadence in agile ceremonies and releases. Facilitate workshop and event include agile meetup, agile guild, release planning, inception workshop, etc.
- Give recommendations and introduce best practices that can be adopted by agile squads.
- Share experience to let agile practitioners be aware how other organisation practice agile
- Can lead, mentor, advise and support people through their agile journey
- Embrace feedback and continuous improvement
- Enjoy working with people on the ground
- Develop and delivering agile training
#LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 10 - 12 years track-record with proven hands on experience working with Agile & Lean Software development practices, and change management are essential i.e. able to do what you teach/coach others
- Minimum 3 years' experience as an Agile Coach, in tech and business delivery squad. Have at least 2 agile certifications
- Strong customer focus: skilled ability to interpret and analyse customer requirements; influence design solutions in-line with Corporate and IT strategy; utilise established internal and external networks to promote innovative solutions for customers
- Strong people leadership experience and a proven track record in leading high performing teams
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and written communication skills able to speak with stakeholders of different levels
- Expert relationship management skills: ability to communicate well with diverse stakeholder groups through internal consultation & facilitation
- Good knowledge of CX, Jira, DevOps, Workflow and Pipeline