Solution Architect - Amazon Cloud (AWS)
Cognizant is hiring a Solution Architect to lead the Artificial Intelligence and Analytics (AIA) practice's ambitious growth in the Nordics. This opportunity is scoped for robust, high potential domain specialists who are self-directed, results-oriented, highly collaborative, organized, diligent, and thoughtful. This role requires a domain expertise combined with the ability to task-organize, focus on the details, and sustain and drive progress over time.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to rapid revenue growth in one of the most exciting and dynamic segments of the market. This is an ideal opportunity for technologists seeking cross vertical and/or cross industry expertise. Among other career-enhancing considerations, this role provides opportunities to directly and indirectly lead and develop teams. About AI & Analytics
Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyses will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviours, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future-a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies. By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models. Principal Responsibilities
Preferred Cloud Competencies Technical Qualifications:
- Lead joint solution/offering architecture discussions with partner architects and support development
- RFPs: Coordinate the solution architecture and proposal defence for reactive and proactive proposal responses for data platforms and solutions on cloud
- Turnkey Proposals: Drive turnkey proposals for data platforms, analytics, built cost summaries, value propositions as part of cloud modernization, data portfolio rationalization
- Provide leadership for the transformation of customer requirements into visions, strategies, and roadmaps to implement data platforms, multi-cloud, and cloud data warehouse
- Independently lead client design workshops and provide trade-offs and recommendations
- Contribute to the Cognizant cloud community by developing assets, thought leadership, etc.
Holistic Knowledge Of Solution Architecture, Including
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Knowledge of PaaS services relating to Data, Analytics and end-point API interfaces - EMR/Dataproc/Databricks etc.
- Able to determine between best of technologies by layer - e.g, stream processing, messaging, search, etc.
- High-level awareness of other partner technologies, which are alternative to native services like Snowflake, Cloudera, Talend, Informatica, Confluent, etc.
- Data layers and purpose
- Serverless compute
- Processing run time - ETL vs Spark run time, etc.
- Security controls around authentication, authorizations, encryption and certificates
- Recommend the migration tools and design data migration strategy
- Metadata and data catalogs
Ability to compare and contrast across technologies in any layer objectively with evaluation criteria and considerations.
Excellent communication skills, preparing PowerPoint presentations, executive readouts. Key Experience
Successfully built and defended solution architecture with different levels of technical stakeholders - enterprise architects, tech leads, etc. #Dir