Senior Associate, Leading Nordic Private Equity Investor, Oslo, Norway
This is a Senior Associate level role within a Nordic private equity investor. The firm has access to significant funds under management and operates well-established private equity secondaries and primaries programmes with both Nordic and international mandates.
As a Senior Associate you will work within the international primaries team. You will play a key-part in deal evaluation and execution with a focus on financial due diligence work.
Please note that this role could be based in either Oslo or Stockholm. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You'll play an integral role in the evaluation and execution of primary investment opportunities
- Assist in all aspects of the transaction process, including meeting & evaluating fund managers and financial modelling
- Work with seniors to prepare material for the investment committee approval process
- Working entrepreneurially in the team, supporting on ad hoc diligence projects
- A background in private equity, investment banking M&A advisory or big four professional services (from a corporate finance role)
- Strong valuations and modelling experience
- Fluent in English and Norwegian or Swedish is essential
- Demonstrable interest in alternative investments