TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 125 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders. Job Purpose
The Senior Accountant will manage a portfolio of clients and must operate autonomously within full compliance of all legal and accounting requirements. The Senior Accountant will also assist and review the work of more junior members of the team. Reports to Head of Accounting & Tax. Key Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Accountant who will be preparing monthly and quarterly management reports and book keeping for clients (both local and international clients).
This means accounting from A-Z, including tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns
- Preparing management accounts (both standalone and consolidated)
- Ensuring appropriate accounting controls are implemented and adhered to
- Oversee and responsible for VAT compliance and VAT returns and reporting
- Liaising with advisors, intermediaries and group offices in the setting up, structuring and ongoing maintenance of client entities
Working at TMF Group offers Learning opportunities
- Preferably authorized accountant. Long, relevant experience can compensate for educational requirements
- Experience from working in Oil and Gas industry
- Must know the Norwegian GAAP
- Ability to identify and promote opportunities to share knowledge
- Ability to manage stakeholders' expectations with regards to delivery
- Acts with integrity, good communications skills and strives for high standards of delivery to clients
- Ability to handle issues, provide flexible options and recommendations
- Understands and applies control and risk and governance frameworks consistently
- Fluent in English, Norwegian is an advantage
: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. Value-driven work environment
: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team. Teamwork
: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily. Ambition
: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.