Salesforce Business Analyst
As one of Salesforce's global strategic partners (https://www.cognizant.com/partners/salesforce), the Cognizant Salesforce practice consists of over 6,500 consultants globally, with a presence in 36 different countries. We have a wealth of expertise and partner with our clients to provide innovation, digital transformation and delivery services in all market segments Our practice have won numerous Industry awards.
It is this innovative and supportive working environment that will help your daily challenges be enjoyable and rewarding. We at Cognizant are passionate in our commitment to helping all employees reach their fullest professional potential while at the same time achieving their personal goals. We pride ourselves in sponsoring the ongoing training and development of our consultants across the Salesforce eco-system. You will have the opportunity to be coached by supportive passionate leaders and colleagues who are driven to pass their wealth of industry, technical and functional expertise on to you. You will also have the opportunity to benefit from the wide range of industry accelerators, AppExchange products and huge repository of knowledge documents and components built by Cognizant over a long period. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Cognizant's Salesforce.com Technical Business Analysts are responsible for building and delivering world-class platforms for our customers on Salesforce. In this role they bring certification and deep expertise using the Salesforce platform to maximise the use of configuration in the delivery of tailored solutions that have minimal coding.
Suitable candidates will be certified in Salesforce and experienced in delivery of enterprise projects on the platform. They will be able to utilise OOB features of the Salesforce platform, designing solutions that extend the base product to meet clients' needs.
Highly experienced in client facing roles; suitable candidates will understand and be able to operate using both agile-scrum and Waterfall delivery approaches.
The successful candidate will communicate clearly and confidently to both technical and non-technical audience and will be able to work effectively as a member of our dynamic delivery teams.
Client demonstrations and provision of support for business testing will be an important part of this role Responsibilities:
- Configuration of OOB Salesforce to the maximum extent achievable without coding
- Production of clear and concise project deliverables and documentation
- Leading requirement gathering workshops
- Writing requirements and user stories
- Working as part of both Waterfall and Agile delivery teams
- Demonstration of solution to business stakeholders and product owners
- ADM201 (Admin) certification
- Several real-world client Force.com deliveries
- Clear & confident technical communication skills
- Deep experience of Agile (preferably using Jira)
- ADM211 (Adv. Admin) Certification
- ITIL Foundation
- Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
- Agile/SCRUM certification
- Change Management / Experience in Train the Trainer