Become part of Cognizant's Salesforce team! We are presently looking for a Salesforce Architect that can assist with creating technical Salesforce solutions that meet our client's business and technical requirements.
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a SalesForce Architect to join our SalesForceTeam. Job Responsibilities:
As a SalesForce Architect in Cognizant, you will be part of a business experiencing rapid development. You will architect and design real time integration APIs on salesforce and work with application team for integration design. Besides this, your tasks will be to:
Collaborate with external teams on integration.
Establish integration standards for complex integrations.
Salesforce technical lead with extensive experience with large project team involved in implementing Salesforce Projects.
The Architect is expected to have experience in software development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as Visual force, Apex and Integration with other systems.
The Architect will be responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, and will document the technical design and manage developers throughout the development, testing and support phases. Skills Required:
As a Salesforce Architect in Cognizant, we expect that you have experience in migrating from one service platform to the other, e.g. Siebel call center to Salesforce service cloud. You have a technical skill set and are well versed with requirements gathering, functional analysis, fit gap analysis and development. You should also be able to identify with most of the following:
What you can expect
- Design and implementation experience with SFDC
- Should be able to clearly articulate Business functionality how it can be mapped to SFDC out of the box and potential places for customization
- 7+ years of experience in SalesForce.com project implementation, good track record in enterprise level project and regional rollout
- Full life cycle implementation and support, well versed in all modules in SalesForce.com, hands on technical knowledge and architecture solution required
- SalesForce.com certification and good knowledge of Force.com platform (i.e. Visual force, Apex, related applications)
- Able to work well in a cross functional environment, effective communication with business users in understanding requirements and providing solutions Provide overall salesforce architecture guidance to align with enterprise Architecture
- New service cloud implementation for contact center Building of interfaces from Service Cloud to other applications, including Microsoft Azure, Siebel, Member Nation (Force.com platform), Identity Access Management (IAM), Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC), Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) Decision making for Customer functionality vs AppExchange product for Volunteer management functionality implementation.
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits based on qualifications