SCM Functional Analyst
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a SCM Functional Analyst
to join our Microsoft Business Growth
Team. About Cognizant
The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) serves a singular purpose: advancing our clients' cloud modernization journey with focus, simplicity and scale. The MBG is an end-to-end Microsoft-centric cloud solutions and managed services provider that leverages extensive experience and IP to deliver constant innovation and business value, powered by the Microsoft Cloud platform.
Our dedicated experts and trusted blueprint deliver our clients' digital difference, turning digital potential into real business performance at speed. We bring together depth of knowledge and expertise to solve their cloud-based challenges. We address their transformation journey from a business-first viewpoint and deliver solutions empowered by the Microsoft Cloud platform.
Our associates empower people through technology to achieve more. About the role
The Project is for supporting and developing the D365 F&O Application for a Leading Consumer Goods customer dealing with Apparels in Norway and Finland. This Apparel Business Unit is part of the larger CPG company which is the biggest in the Nordics and Baltics.
The Role is for supporting a newly implemented D365 Solution with Finance and SCM modules. Key Responsibilities: Incident/Service Request Management Minor Enhancements Problem Management. 3rd Party Coordination with ISVs and Microsoft. Development and enhancements Our ideal candidate
What you can expect
- 10+ experience in MS Dynamics ERP Solutions with D365 F&O experience.
- Participated in at least two full cycle implementation project (from requirements gathering until go-live including post go-live support) Experience with MS Dynamics D365 F&O process implementation and module configuration
- Strong knowledge of global Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O environment including?knowledge?of the following: Procurement and sourcing, Product information management, Sales Management, Advance Warehouse Management. Familiarity with Master Planning and Production Modules is a plus.
- Have conducted requirement gathering, functional design, testing application, UAT support and cut over activities.
- Authored Requirement document for business process, Functional design document, Architectural document, Test cases and go live plan.
- Have familiarity with Multi Legal entity, company consolidation and Centralize payment setup.
- Have worked in support engagement with good understanding of Incident management and managing SLA's.
- Good analytical skill and functional proficiency in issue resolution and troubleshooting.
- Experience with integration solution using middleware.
- Experience in working with ticketing system such as Jira, Service now.
- Knowledge of ISV Solutions, in particular K3 Fashion, Bottom line, Business Integration Solution, AX Extension Readsoft?(OCR),?To-Increase connectivity studio, Management Reporter, SK Global Software, Avalara or Vertex tax. ?
- Provided 2nd and 3rd level support and business analysis for Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O
- Worked in Multiple company with familiarity on intercompany transaction.
- Familiarity with global rollouts of Microsoft Dynamics D365 ERP.
- Familiar with project management skills
- Ability to analyze and effectively solution business and technical problems
- SQL Knowledge and common technical base knowledge is a plus
- Become part of a 'flagship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in Oslo, Norway
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits