- Oslo, Norway
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 22 Mar 19
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and 'belong' wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today's environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn't fit all - and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 80 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localize the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly 'global' is to put local first, which is what our team of 7,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
Payroll specialists work as part of a payroll team to ensure delivery of outsourced payroll services.
S/he will be responsible for individual goals and helping to meet the wider departmental goals and will be working on a portfolio of local and international clients.
The Payroll Specialist will be expected to make a significant individual contribution, be self-motivated and liaise with the clients and tax advisors and other external parties with regards to their allocated clients. The role reports to Head of HR & Payroll and will be part of a team with 6 other payroll specialists.
- Prepare and maintain payroll computation for multiple clients and ensure high standard of compliance and accuracy
- Ensure collection of payroll processing documents and other input, accounting and tax information in due time according to ISAE, ISO and other internal procedures
- Provide support to other team members as-and-when needed in ensuring service
- Perform field work if required, collect and prepare the file necessary for the obtaining documents required by TMF or client
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and inform superiors on the changes
- In addition to standard payroll administration service also offer HR support services and, in some cases, global mobility queries
We believe you have some years of working experience as a payroll consultant, preferably in an international environment. We are using the payroll system Huldt & Lillevik. Having experience from or knowing this system would be a great advantage.
We are also looking for candidates with:
- Good knowledge of Norwegian payroll principles and regulations
- Communicates effectively with clients and colleagues through written or verbal communication both in Norwegian and English
- Good IT knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software and with Excel in particular
Working at TMF group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.