Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. This is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for an Azure Cloud Architect to join our Cognizant Cloud Infrastructure Security (CIS) Team. About Cognizant CIS Practice
Cognizant's Cloud, Infrastructure, and Security services practice (CIS), is all about embracing digital transformation by driving core modernization holistically across layers. We help customers transform infrastructure and workplace to meet the rapidly evolving needs of the digital era. Our holistic approach covers three key layers of meeting this transformation and delivers key results for our customers
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/consulting About the role
As a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
, you will design and implement meaningful cloud-based solutions for customers and bring value to their core businesses. You will have,
- Certified and proven Microsoft Azure solution architect skills
- Expertise in storage, network, compute and security solutions
- Comprehensive skills and knowledge in Azure services
- Expertise in design and implementation of cloud applications
- Strong architectural understanding (TOGAF or similar)
Microsoft Azure has become an extremely important technology platform for Cognizant and our clients. There is a growing demand for MS Azure solutions that we would like you to work on with us for our clients across different industries and regions. Our ideal candidate
What you can expect
- 10+ years' Overall IT experience in Consulting or relevant project experience with premier organization(s)
- 3-5 years of core experience within Microsoft Azure application architecture design and cloud migrations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Norwegian. Swedish and Danish is a nice-to-have
- Engage with our esteem customers and outline Cloud transformation journey aligned with overall business strategy
- Strong business acumen. Work closely with account management/vertical team for customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the Project/program managers for Cloud migration planning and implementation.
- Work closely with Architects from other Technology streams such as Digital workplace (DWP), security etc for providing integrated solutions to customers
- Design and implementation of Cloud foundation Platform, Cloud applications (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) based on Microsoft Azure platform i.e Cloud CMP
- Build of Cloud platforms and solutions using IaaC and automation tools and capabilities such as Azure devops, Terraform etc.
- Closely follow and learn from evolution of MS Azure capabilities and services
- Participate in new deals and proposals for our clients on their cloud journeys with business value centricity.
- Act as an Advisor to customer on any new service offerings from Microsoft which will bring benefits to customers in term of cost, quality, operational excellence etc
- Contribution to interesting programs, projects within Cognizant as part of Knowledge management towards Cloud - Center of Excellence (COE)
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- We are looking for Microsoft Azure Solution Architect who wish to grab Opportunity to build a rewarding career at Cognizant. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity
- Become part of the 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Norway - we have offices in Lysaker Oslo and connected with Global network offices
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits