Lead Infrastructure Architect, DWP
Who are we
Cognizant and its business unit Infrastructure Services (CIS) Digital Workplace provides IT Infrastructure consulting and transformation services to midsize and large enterprises across the region. We have vastly grown over the last years and are now looking for high performers within the digital workplace area to join our company in Norway.
This Architect role will be part of the CIS Digital Workplace practice, which provides end-to-end solutions covering architecture, design, implementation, management and on-going support across the entire end user technology infrastructure to accounts and clients within Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark as well as Europe. What will you do in this role? Position responsibilities and expectations
We are looking for you as our technical lead for the many complex deliveries of large-scale End User Compute Advisory and Delivery programs across various DWP technologies such as Mobility, Office365, Workstation Imaging, Application packaging and distribution, workstation management and security. We need you to be demonstrating strong DWP Architectural knowledge. We will look to you as a trusted advisor to our customers on DWP technologies, best practices and migration methodologies and techniques. Cognizant is looking for a person who can identify her or himself in leading the development of customer architectural DWP strategies, and really thrives in meeting customers and partners. This person has a commitment to quality and a strong drive to focus on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction. You will report to Head of CIS DWP Global Growth Markets Infrastructure and be part of the European Digital Workplace Practice team.
As Cognizant heavily invest in diversity and inclusion, females are encouraged to apply. You have
- Strong understanding of industry standards and best practices for End User Computing and Mobility solutions and technologies, keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies and providing guidance and direction to customers and project teams.
- Strong expertise in the Microsoft stack including Windows 7 and 10, EMS Suite, Azure, O365, E1 and E3 licensing for Enterprise Agreement
- Technical knowledge of Virtual Desktop solutions (Citrix, App V) and Mobile Device Management (InTune, MobileIron, AirWatch).
- Good experience with Office 365, Lotus Notes, Google Mail, Google Docs.
- Strong technical knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory)
- 5+ years' experience as an End User Compute Architect.
- 8+ years' experience with Microsoft Workplace solutions
- Must be well versed in and have experience IT policies and procedures and technology standards
- Experience in leading a team in applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology (work-based experience will be considered as an alternative to formal education)
- Relevant Microsoft Accreditations
- TOGAF or equivalent certification
- Azure certification within relevant field is a pre.
- Fluent in Norwegian, or Swedish AND English
- Preferred location : Greater Oslo Region, Norway.