IT Run Engineer
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and 'belong' wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today's environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn't fit all - and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 125 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further. Job purpose
The IT Run engineer is responsible for providing customer support and maintaining the local technology infrastructure to enable the business to serve its clients. It Run Engineer works as part of a virtual regional team and provides assistance to the wider sub-region or region where necessary. Reports to Regional IT Manager. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring 1st and 2nd line customer support or service requests are completed efficiently and effectively
- Proactively checking the local area networks and reporting any incidents within the Service Management platform.
- Executing change as per the change management process.
- Working as part of a team and assisting regional colleagues to resolve incidents and problems.
- Initiating purchase order requests and ensuring assets are managed as per CMBD processes.
- Basic user trainings
- Deployment of local hardware at the highest possible standard using company approved products and services
Working at TMF Group offers Learning opportunities:
- 1-2 years of experience in a support services role
- Good understanding of various technologies including Microsoft back office and end user computing
- Good understanding of end user computing hardware including Dell computing
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Windows Server, MS Office 365 and SharePoint
- Good understanding of local information security practices and cyber protection
- Customer and client focused
- Ability to communicate at non-technical level to internal business colleagues
- ITIL desirable
you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. Value-driven work environment:
you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team. Teamwork
: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily. Ambition:
we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.