Hybrid Cloud Lead Infrastructure Architect
Cognizant Infrastructure Transformation Services in northern Europe provides IT Infrastructure consulting and transformation services to midsize and large enterprises across this region. With a company size of over 280 000 people globally and a business unit of approximately 30 000 people you will have a great base to set your footprint on
We offer an exciting career opportunity to join a truly dynamic organization as one of our senior Lead Hybrid Cloud Architects. We are looking for a person, curious by nature, who continuously focuses on delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction. We believe you are passionate, persuasive, and articulate.
In this role, you will lead and work closely with customer teams and Cognizant customer account teams across the Nordics and in Europe. You will also in this role be solving complex, cross-functional issues that cross technologies in Multi Cloud, network, server, storage, O/S, virtualization, consolidation, middleware, security applications, operations, content switching, caching and/or content delivery networks and security.
It will also be of your priority to build tight working relationship with our offshore delivery teams. We also believe you have excellent skills within hybrid, multi cloud and data center design. We need you to have the ability to quickly establish credibility and excitement, as well as work collaboratively and in a hands-on manner, with other technical professionals.
You have proven ability to document and review technical designs and information such as installation guides and run books. Experience in enterprise applications, cloud technologies, solutions, and data center infrastructures. You also understand and can articulate the technical merits and value of data center virtualization and advise customers on the appropriate infrastructure for their application workloads. Your Technical Experience Our wish list
- With your bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (equivalent working experience is considered), you have at least 8+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on server, storage, networking, and cloud technologies. In this area, you have a strong understanding of industry standards across main infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) and best practices for IT Infrastructures, keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies and providing guidance and direction to customers and project teams.
- Experienced in platform and data center migrations and consolidations leveraging various converged and hyper-converged infrastructure platforms including Nutanix, VMware vSphere and NSX.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with VMware technologies such as vRealize and VMware Tanzu
- You have excellent communication skills and experience in leading a team in applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- You also possess good experience with and understanding of AWS and MS Azure Cloud architectures.
... and some more nice to haves
What we offer you
- Togaf knowledge or certification is positive.
- Relevant Industry certifications such as for example VMware and Microsoft
- Knowledge of IT security frameworks
An exciting career opportunity to grow and continue developing in a large and dynamic organization. A competitive salary and bonus scheme. Fresh new offices centrally located around the Nordics. High performing colleagues. Sports and social activities.