ERP Cloud - Technical Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a ERP Finance Principal Consultant to join our Oracle Solutions Team. About Cognizant Oracle Cloud Practice
We help organizations to move to Oracle SaaS product implementations across ERP, HCM, EPM, and SCM Cloud. We work with the world's leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. More than 1400+ professionals around the world leverage deep industry knowledge across 15 verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth. About the role
As Oracle ERP Cloud Technical track Lead, you help clients transform their business, mostly driven by digital opportunities and technology. In a typical program you are working at the intersection of business and technology with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT and how these can contribute to run an organization better or different.
You will work on Oracle ERP cloud SaaS product and lead the technical delivery team on Oracle ERP Cloud reports, interfaces and conversions across the Finance and SCM modules.
The person should have good knowledge on PL/SQL and SQL apart from BI Publisher templates. He/she should have worked on many implementation projects. The person should know the ERP table structures and its relevant Order to Cash and Procure to Pay flow. Our ideal candidate
What you can expect
- 14+ years' experience in Oracle ERP Cloud implementation and technical delivery experience with premier organization(s)
- At least couple of end to end Oracle ERP cloud SaaS implementation project
- Lead complex technical analysis and facilitate workshops with stakeholders
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Become part of the 'flag ship' success story in Nordics region in Oracle SaaS implementations.
- Based in the Oslo - we also have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits