Cyber Security Architect
Cognizant requires an Enterprise Security Architect pre sales/advisory role for their Security Practice . The role involves engagement with clients and other internal stakeholders, carry out assessment of overall security risks, evaluate current security posture and applicable regulatory/security standards, expanding business requirements etc and accordingly contribute towards the design of enterprise security solutions covering technology and governance layers. Importantly the candidate should be able to convey our value proposition with the appropriate business/client stake holders in sufficient architectural and technical detail.
The successful candidate needs to have a track record of working with leading global security services providers, experience of working on large integrated bids and development of solutions for clients across multiple industry domains.
The role will also require working with business teams to build business case for security frameworks, technologies and security management. Skills & Experience
- 15+ years of experience in Information Technology Industry
- 7 - 10 years of progressive information security solution design, implementation & governance experience across various industry domains
- 2-3 years of previous client facing advisory, business development or presales experience with large service providers (Big4 IT risk management consulting experience a plus)
- Good working knowledge on security technologies covering Compute, DLP, SIEM, WAF, Firewall, Cloud Security, IAM, PKI, Application Security, SecOps etc. Exposure to next gen security requirements around IOT, SAAS, PAAS
- Governance Risk & Compliance level experience around standards like ISO / NIST / PCI /HIPAA etc. Exposure to GRC tools would be an advantage.
- Technical aptitude and critical thinking skills while having the ability to think outside the box, demonstrated ability to solve complex information security problems, ability to observe security risks and weaknesses and provide security recommendations to respective project and delivery teams, experience of handling incidents
- Ability to translate technical risk issues and communicate with business leaders and upper management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, or other relevant information security industry recognized certification preferred
- AWS, Google Cloud, Azure Architect certifications, other relevant cloud security certifications preferred
- Self motivated and hands on approach
- Ability to work with large geographically distributed virtual teams
- Be able to learn new technologies and solutions
- Good solution presentation skills
- Strong ability to work in a matrix based organization including dealing with partners' relationships.
- Good communication skills
- Good technical writing skills
- Industry thought leadership.