Associate/Sr Associate Data Scientist
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Associate/Sr Associate Data Scientist to join our Team. About Cognizant
We help organizations engage people and uncover insight from data to shape the products, services and experiences they offer.
We work with the world's leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. More than 5,300 professionals around the world leverage deep industry knowledge across 15 verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/consulting About the role
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will be dedicated and responsible for delivering key Analytics programs for clients in different industries and using different methodologies and techniques.
Our ideal candidate
- Deep dive potentially large-scale data analysis to generate relevant business insights
- Develop and apply analytical approaches and machine learning methodologies
- Executes data collection and collation from both structured and unstructured sources
- Design, develop, and implement proof-of-concepts and pre-product prototypes
- Prepare presentations and reports on findings
- Outline and document methodological approaches
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development and validation
- Maintain effective and on-going communications with team and customer.
- Lead by example and roll up your sleeves to work with the data and the machine learning models.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple tasks.
- The Ideal candidate should be fluent in at leas one Scandinavian language
- Have at least 4+ years of experience in Data Science field
- Located in Oslo or Stockholm
- Must be authorized and eligible to work freely in the EU
- Should have worked before on several Data Science projects and should be Hands on developing models and have managerial skills.
- Experience with complex advanced analytics models and excellence in generating insights from various data sources using different software, programming languages and data mining tools.
- Be able to independently understand what type of models can be used to solve a certain business problem and Develop the model. In addition, properly validate the prediction/model results to choose the best fit and present the output in such a way that business stakeholders can use it.
- The role requires excellent communication and social skills, used to build up strong client relationships; able to understand the client, their business objectives and challenge the current methods used.
- Ideally, having experience in working with multi-cultural teams in multiple geographies with good collaboration skills.
What you can expect
- Data science
- Computer Science/IT
- Operations Research/Applied Math/Statistics
- Big Data
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux - we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within an European and Global networ
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits #Assoc