Manager, IT (EAI)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 21 Oct 18
Manager, IT (EAI)
- Hands-on associate with designing, coding and debugging on XML, XSLT, JSON, and JAVA.
- Sound knowledge in IBM API Connect with Services Development, integration, SOAP, WSDL and REST.
- Experience with services and Integration with real-time services SOAP, Restful, Web service & MQ
- Experience in DataPower security concepts and SSL outsets
- Participates in user group meeting and technical discussions
- Perform system analysis & design, application development, testing and
- implementation of file transfers and integration to channels and hosts systems
- Provide first and-or second level support for production issues
- Responsible for deployment, configuration, and application integration of XI52 & X2 DataPower appliances
- Configure DataPower to comply with IT policies. Develop and document standard processes for using DataPower
- Configure Web service proxy for SOAP & REST based web services using DataPower
- Design and Develop API and SOA Solutions using IBM API Connect & IBM DataPower
- Handles other operational duties and management functions as assigned by the Section Head from time to time.
- Notifies management about potential security problems which are not adequately addressed by existing control mechanisms
- Provide assistance to Business departments and branches
- Recommendation on improvement of controls and procedures in system security and software changes
- Proposal on improvement of work/process flow
- Proposal and Recommendation on guidelines, procedure and process
- Review software solution on Security, Compliance requirements
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years in integration programming / system / product analysis
- Minimum of two (2) years in DataPower development & administration
- Minimum of one (1) year in API Connect development & administration
- IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM Message Queue (MQ), Active MQ development & admin experience would be an added advantage.
- Candidate that poses strong programming skillset but does not meet the requirements above are also encouraged to apply