Who we are looking for
As a Collateral Management Senior Associate, you will interact internally with global Centers of Excellence, Client Middle Office Operations teams, Joint Venture operations teams and Client operational contacts to complete the collateral management and processing for assigned clients and portfolios. The candidate must exhibit a strong understanding of Collateral Management Operations specific to Bilateral OTC, Repo and two way Reg Initial Margin Calls issuance and dispute resolution.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Collateral Management-Core Operation-Senior Associate you will
• Serves as a single point of contact providing inquiry and operational support to high profile internal and external clients on collateral management functions on behalf of the team
• Coordinates activities of the team including problem resolution coverage and escalations
• Develops expertise in the use of our multiple collateral system applications and assists staff in advancing their own skills
• Identifies key issues and patterns from partial or conflicting data; takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new less obvious solutions
• Works independently and with the team to establish firm and well-tested controls and procedures
• Implements and supports client-specific service requirements; understands the client’s operational process and enhances the service accordingly
• Supports the review and validation of collateral data as needed; anticipates and resolves impactful events to the client
• Validates and reviews all daily activity while maintaining all required controls
• Interprets client needs and works to meet those needs offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues and non-standard tasks or queries
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• High level daily tasks include issuing and responding to margin calls, collateral allocation and processing the dispute resolution process and/or collateral settlement.
• Researches and resolves exceptions, performs reconciliations and actively monitors for incorrect transactions or issues
• Owns a Risk Excellence mindset in all tasks as part of our Way Ahead foundation which includes understanding the upstream and downstream impacts of operational flows and having a critical eye on common pitfalls to Risk Excellence
Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Relevant years of work experience with direct experience in Collateral Management
• Familiarity with Hedge Fund products, structures and financial instruments
• Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Extremely organized
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
• Minimal holiday or weekend limited coverage responsibilities
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers