Reporting to the Treasury Compliance Manager, the Senior Treasury Analyst will play a key role in managing existing & emerging treasury risks in a rapidly evolving business environment.
What you’ll be doing…
• Overseeing the operational maintenance of the Group’s online banking systems and Treasury Management System (TMS).
• Producing monthly MI including Group interest expense analysis & operational KPIs.
• Actively managing and maintaining all banking mandates for the Group in accordance with internal policies, ensuring that risks are minimised and controls are maximised.
• Centralising and streamlining ‘Know-Your-Client’ (KYC) documentation requirements for the Group’s lenders.
• Foreign exchange risk management: coordinating Group foreign exchange requirements for both corporate and client funds.
• Interest rate risk management: supporting the establishment of processes to mitigate interest rate risk as the Group’s debt profile evolves.
• Establishing strong working relationships with the Internal Audit, AML, Fraud and Security teams to ensure that risk is effectively communicated and mitigated.
• New business support: providing banking assistance to the business as the Group expands (organically & inorganically) into new territories.
• Proactively identifying opportunities to improve and add value to existing processes.
• Assisting with treasury projects and activities to support the Group’s activities.
What We’re Looking For…
• Excellence in academic studies, having achieved a minimum 2.1 Hons primary or post-graduate degree.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in a plc/multinational environment.
• High energy and drive, and flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment and the resilience to challenge/be challenged.
• Team player and excellent communicator, dealing effectively with financial and non-financial people, focused on building and maintaining working relationships across the business.
• Retail, e-commerce and/or betting and gaming industry experience would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return…
•Career Progression - 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We're a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you'll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it's gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
•Flexible Working - We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
•Uncapped Holiday Allowance - Yes, you heard that right - UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Pizza & Drinks Fridays
• Free classes such as Yoga, Bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu
• running, cycling and golf clubs and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff:
• Subsidised canteen
• Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
• Private health insurance
• Life assurance
• Income protection