My client are one of the largest global banks based in Dublin. They have a culture of developing and progressing their staff with and thanks to huge expansion this year the regulatory reporting team are growing and offering this exciting opportunity.
The role sits within the Financial Control team which is responsible for all aspects of Financial and Regulatory Reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of all statistical and prudential returns for the Central Bank of Ireland and European Central Bank and in the preparation of internal regulatory management information;
- To act as an advisor on regulatory issues to the finance, credit, risk and coverage teams and to work with group regulatory teams to produce best in class internal and external regulatory reporting, along with effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions;
- To continually identify areas of improvement and drive both improved efficiency and quality of department outputs. Ensure a consistently high level of financial control is maintained at all times; and
- Support the overall regulatory reporting finance work stream plan and critical transition of regulatory reporting knowledge
- Understand the testing required across Finance to support ERRP go-live, and support the coordination of E2E testing activities across Finance work streams.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with wider teams and group colleagues
- Qualified Accountant with a strong understanding of IFRS accounting rules
- 3 years minimum experience working within a Regulatory role
- Experience of working with regulators (ECB/CBI)
- Previous experience within the Financial Control function
- Strong analytical/problem solving mindset but with the ability and willingness to get into the details to find solutions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. Able to work with and present to senior stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills - Flexible and proactive work style
- Experience working in a top tier bank.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery.
Please forward on a copy of your up to date CV to be considered. If you would like a confidential conversation regarding this role you can call Padraic on (01) 888 3470
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.