1. 8+ years of experience in Oracle Forms & Reports & Oracle database in various capacities - developer, performance tuning specialist
2. Ability to design Oracle Forms as per business requirements.
2. Ability to write/debug queries, procedures using PL-SQL
3. Verify the existing database & forms setups across Prod, QA, UAT and recommend appropriate changes to system and app parms
5. Excellent communication and co-ordination skills to work with different teams (onsite & offshore).
6. Familiar with latest features of 12c
7. Exposure to Continuous Integration Environments
8. Experience in scripting languages such as Shell
9. Experience of using Source control tools like Git or Similar.
10. Flexibility to work on different projects
11. Familiarity with ETL tools
12. Familiarity with reporting Applications
13. Team player attitude a must
Hands on experience managing sprints within Agile methodologies and an understanding of product & system development lifecycles.
An ability to manage key stakeholders and to deliver tasks across dynamic, mixed disciplinary teams.