ETF and Index Investments (EII) - Sales Support Analyst - Budapest
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jan 19
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.44 trillion in assets on
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.44 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
Business Unit Overview:
BlackRock’s ETF and Index Investments (EII) business, built from the union of Beta Strategies and iShares.
EII is the leading index investment engine in the world. We help investors build better portfolios with the industry’s leading suite of index investment tools. We enable them to replace individual securities, to take short-term market views, to invest cash rapidly, to execute more efficiently than swaps, futures or individual bonds, to take long-term core positions and to construct efficient portfolios. We are the best in the world at building and managing efficient index tools for our clients. We serve every kind of investor: pensions, insurers, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, asset managers, wealth advisors and individual investors.
The team is responsible for the sale of BlackRock’s ETF and Index Investments (EII) products to the UK Wealth and Retail market. This market is divided into three core segments:
- Institutional Wealth – Private Banks, Family Offices, Boutique Asset Managers
- Retail Wealth – Private Client Investment Managers, Nationals, Networks, Regional Wealth Managers
- Digital Wealth – Stockbrokers, Digital Disruptors, Retail Banks, Investment Platforms, Nontraditional Players
The position is to provide support to the iShares UK Wealth sales team on key client relationships by managing client reporting, passing on leads and coordinating client follow up for relationship managers. Furthermore, the role will be responsible for managing inbound queries via email and phone from European investors.
- Part of a team responsible for managing the European iShares email box and phone line responding to individual and institutional queries covering our passive product offering.
- Passing on queries and leads from intermediary and institutional clients to the relevant relationship manager/sales person.
- Liaising with iShares specialist teams to answer client queries, perform analysis and provide additional information.
- Assisting relationship managers by coordinating post meeting follow ups e.g. working with business partners to provide additional information on funds, running analysis & logging meeting notes.
- Creating content and presentations for relationship managers to use in client meetings and obtaining compliance and business approval.
- Providing ongoing analysis and reporting to key clients.
- Coordinating responses to standard request for information proposals for clients.
- Organising client events e.g. creating invitations, recording RSVPs, call clients to check their attendance, ensuring presentation materials are ready, writing up the event and following up with the clients.
- Client reporting management via our internal CRM system, adding new prospective clients and ensuring client details are up to date.
- Responsible to ensure that all regulatory and legal requirements and standards are met
The role would allow the candidate to build their industry and technical knowledge through participation in all technical training sessions and exposure to real client situations.
- Either some knowledge of ETFs or knowledge of wealth management industry preferred
- Knowledge of financial markets essential
- PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Educated to degree level
- IMC or equivalent desirable. The successful candidate will be required to pass IMC if no current qualification.
- Organised, self-motivated, flexible team-player
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.