Our client is an international bank among the most well-known, innovative and respected financial services group in Asia. As a result of the recent expansion, they are looking to hire a seasoned credit risk specialist, to support their growing retail and commercial banking business, based in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and intelligent candidate to be part of a fast-growing financial institution with all-star colleagues and fantastic internal career development.
- Lead the development of credit risk & scorecard models including data exploration, design, estimation, implementation, testing, and documentation;
- Implement, maintain, and update as needed, credit risk/scorecard models in a frontend, production-grade framework collaborating cross-departmentally with operations and IT staff;
- Maintain regular awareness of trends and developments in credit risk assessment, scoring and modeling technologies, risk analytics and finance with a focus on incorporating strategic continuous improvements to processes;
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading development and implementation of statistical models within Consulting firm / Bank / FinTech company;
- Master or Ph.D. or equivalent experience in Economics, Finance, Statistics or a related Quantitative field;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese. Mandarin skill is a MUST.
For more information please contact Betty Zeng via +852 2842 7162 or via firstname.lastname@example.org Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.