Senior Associate, Fund Accounting, Private Equity
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 18 Feb 19
Senior Associate, Fund Accounting, Private Equity * Leading Fund House * High Caliber Team * International Team Culture
My client a known leader in the development of private equity investment strategies. They actively manage fund portfolios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Because of their fast growing business, they are now looking for a Senior Associate, Fund Accounting to join their team.
Report to the team lead, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing of bookkeeping files and bank reconciliations;
- Preparing and review financial statements of SPVs
- Providing day-to-day fund accounting;
- Preparing of Management Accountants and Financial Statements;
- Performing cash flow forecast for firm-wide fund products and trade allocation;
- Reviewing monthly NAV calculation;
- Assisting asset management team with compilation and analysis for investment budgets and business plans;
- Completing portfolio and client analysis;
- Assisting to provide KYC documents for bank opening purpose;
- Acting as liaison support between asset management, joint venture partners, and fund clients ;
- Reviewing capital call and distribution calculations prepared by subordinates.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ financial services/ Big 4.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations;
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the Assistant Manager level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply.