- Participate in the development of IFRS 17 reporting process
- Frequent collaboration with head office to streamline IFRS 17 workflow
- Work on different aspects for IFRS 17, from product, valuation, modelling etc.
- Co-ordination with other teams (Finance, IT etc.) to ensure all data and processes are fulfilling guidelines and requirements
- At least 3 years of actuarial experience (flexible to both candidates in pricing and valuation)
- Good progress with actuarial exams
- Technically savvy with a good fundamental understanding of actuarial concepts and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills