Regional IT System Manager - Luxury Retail Operation
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Williams (Hong Kong) Limited
- 18 Feb 19
My client is one of today's best known and most highly sought-after luxury fashion brands. With a long standing history of success and as part of the efforts to further strengthen their market position, the company is seeking an experienced Regional IT System Manager to join the team.
- Define and scope the necessary projects and initiatives.
- Manage the execution of all build phases of domain projects.
- Develop business cases, formulate plans, estimate resources and identify timing for execution.
- Collect and organize operational requirements and effectively translate business needs into relevant and scalable technology solutions.
- Define the best proposal overall to equip the stores with the best technology, increasing the overall efficiency by develop the right tools, and anticipating the trends from the markets in terms of disrupting technology.
- Support on the development of the overall solution strategy and roadmap for Retail.
- Manage demand, budgets, resources and schedules while aligning business priorities with IT development resources.
- Monitor and ensure service levels and performance the outsourced vendors and proactively identify opportunities to optimize maintenance and support activities.
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- At least 10 years of IT project and Retail systems design experience (Luxury Retail is a Plus)
- Experienced in managing end-to-end project life cycles with local/regional/global stakeholders
- Solid experience in Mobile POS and Retail mobile applications
- Good understanding of retail processes and store operations principles
- Strong innovation mindset and capacity drive new ideas
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin